Monday 27 December 2010

Urban Decay ALL NIGHTER Makeup Setting Spray

Today I am going to talk to you about the All Nighter Long Lasting makeup setting spray for long lasting makeup. Its jointly made by Urban Decay and Skindinavia! Urban Decay is a very well known brand while Skindinavia is very popular among Makeup Artists, Movie stars and Dancers!

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

Before continuing on with the review let me enlighten some of you who are unaware about a make up setting spray and how it is used. Its a spray used primarily for refreshing and hydrating your face while at same time keeping the makeup locked into place for a longer time and so it acts somewhat like a primer except instead of applying it under the makeup, you apply it over.

I would like to emphasise the fact that this product might work according to your skin type and climate where you live. My review was obviously based on it being tested on my combination type skin and where I reside [UK - primarily cold climate].

Part of my skin has oily regions on the sides of the nose, chin and forehead and my makeup slides down from these areas after few hours and its not a pretty sight!
When I first applied the setting spray it came out in form of a fine mist which felt refreshing and cool. I liked the fact that it didn't have an unpleasant or strong scent as my nose is sensitive and strong smells make me sneeze! It felt extremely light on my skin, took seconds to dry and once dry felt completely non-sticky. My makeup looked great for hours and there was no irritation or redness of any kind.

The product claims that it’s supposed to make any kind of makeup last for at least 16 hours, while its true that I did experience longer wear on my makeup than any other day sans mist, I doubt if it actually made my makeup last any longer than 10-12 hours.

At £17.50 (from Boots), it's quite expensive but it works fabulously for me! I would definitely recommend this Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Spray to anyone who wants their applied make up to last longer than usual on them!

The big question here is does Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray live up to my expectations? My answer is a big YES! It has now become my go-to finish spray!
Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

15 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about this. Might try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about this product. Unfortunately, I can't buy UD where I live...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question since you said, it's like a primer that can be applied over makeup; does that mean that there's no need to apply primer underneath anymore when using this product?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sugar: This gives me the same long lasting effect with or without the use of a face primer, so for me it doesn't really matter if I have a face primer on or not! Though I would suggest you to try it both ways to see what gives you the most desired effect xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got this too and I love it! Over here is quite expensive €27.50, but it was worth it. I definitely will have to buy more when I'm in the UK!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wanna try this but the packaging doesn't make me wanna buy it if you know what I mean? Lol

    Kaushal xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL @ Kaushal's comment. x)

    Thanks for answering my question. :) This isn't locally available in my country and is probably x2 the price you get it for there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a great product! Packaging wise is not that attractive! Lovely review! Thanks for sharing..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gr8 product ...I will look for generic!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I need this in my life. I hate it when my make up just decides to slide off my face when I'm out. Great review, I am sold. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want this! another product i want from UD but will have a hard time acquiring again. And lol for the packaging comment:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous30/12/10

    I have wondered about this product, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy...NEW YEAR..2011
    have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an interesting product! It sounds heaven-sent, if makeup can stay in place for so long with just a spray. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails