Friday 8 July 2011

Sleek Monaco Palette (Mediterranean Collection)

HELLO! The Sleek MakeUP Limited Edition Monaco Eyeshadow palette (Mediterranean collection) was released quite sometime back and by now lot's of bloggers have already raved about this 'Monaco' Beauty, but that won't stop me from talking about what I would call a perfect 'summer' palette! I love all palettes from Sleek and this one is the latest addition to my ever growing Sleek Palette collection!

Monaco palette comes with a great mix of matte and shimmer shades along with the choice of bright, subtle and dark colors, which means that you can create endless combinations of daytime/nighttime looks from just one palette!

Sleek Monaco Palette

Just like every Sleek palette, the shadows are well-pigmented, easy to blend and stay on the eyes all day long. However, there is one thing that I am unable to get of my mind and it is the recent price hike (sans any justification!) - from £4.95 to £6.49 seems quite a significant rise in the price when in reality the pigment quality and packaging appears to be unaltered..... Guess it must be the VAT increase and inflation in the economy which made them do it!

Sleek Monaco Palette

To conclude this is a nice palette and would be getting a plenty of use from me this summer.

p.s: my next post is gonna be a FOTD post using the Sleek Monaco palette so be sure to check it out!
Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

10 comments:

  1. This looks fab I still haven't got my hands on none of the new Sleek palettes am going to make it my plan for next week LOL! I agree about the price, I used to get them for £4.95 in a independent hair extension/wig shop that did a sleek range and then in superdrug they were £5.99 or something then they went upto £6.49 and now I think they're £6.79 or the recent ones were its soooo annoying i think they're aware of how popular they are getting as they were relativley unknown not that long ago xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really want this palette. It looks so gorgeous--love the swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely gorgeous colors!
    specially the aqua blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was adventurous enough to try to use this palette! My blending skills aren't there yet. ;w;

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely colors!!
    can't wait your FOTD using this palette :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the perfect summer palette! Love all the colors, I wish we had Sleek in US! Enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it is true indeed! My most favorite among the 2 latest released summer pallete from Sleek! Take note this is Limited Edition that we shouldn't have missed!:)And for the love of this pallete, I chose to host a giveaway of this set for my 100 followers celebration including the monaco pallete, santorini blush, and monte carlo pout polish:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours..would look forward to ur FOTD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty! now i want this, i just ordered the Oh so special,,
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. I second JC! I really really want this palette :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails