Sunday 2 January 2011

NYE Party Look!

Yep you've guessed it right! I'm talking about New Year's Eve Party look!

So what did you guys do on NYE? I on my part celebrated the NYE with my family and friends, and we had a crazy New Year' Fun Time! We played silly funny games and it was lovely to watch the fireworks and celebrations that filled the air!
I literally spent the entire first day of this year clearing up all the post party mess and today its the second day and I am still recovering from the celebrations ha ha!

Anyway, this is the look I came up for New Year's Eve...























PRODUCTS USED
Primer for the face: MAC Prep and Prime SPF 50
Primer For Eyes: UDPP
Eyeshadow shade/brand: Sleek Curious Eyeshadow Palette, Grimas Eyeshadow/Rouge in shades 487 & 101
Eyeliner for upper and lower lash line: MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, Sleek Kajal in Nocturnal, MAC Liquilast Liner in shade Blue Herizon
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Eyebrows: Illamasqua Brow Cake in Vehement
Eyelashes: Sample sent (review coming soon!)
Concealer for eyes and face: Becca Compact Concealer in shade Brulee
Foundation: Makeup For Ever HD in shade 125
Loose Powder: Grimas Fixing Powder
For Contouring: Makeup For Ever Sculpting Kit in shade 3
Blusher: Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
Lipstick: Boots No 7 Luscious lipstick in shade 15 Plum Beautiful


Hope you liked my NYE Party look!

Thanks for visiting
Love you all xoxo

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

18 comments:

  1. This look is so gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty, festive look! Hope you had a happy new years!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You pull it off so well Sonali :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous EoTD!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so colorful! love it! you're so gorgeous! happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look stunning!great to know tat u had such a lovely time. happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3/1/11

    Really great look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey. Happy new Year.
    Sonali I'm in love with your eye make up. The rainbow colors have made your big eyes pop. I have small eyes and now I wish I had big eyes like you. You look like a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! awesome color combination! love how the colors blended together, so vivid and bright:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new year :)
    super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ur soooo crazy beautiful! I am amazed. Don't bother abt those crazzy anons who r trying their best to hurt u with their disgraceful remarks! They r the ones who are unsecure abt their ugly luks and r jealous of ur good luks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. woww! great...nice pic u have here...

    from
    ~eq~
    Kuala Lumpur
    Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year Sonali! Sounds like u had an awesome time. Love the festive look...u look gorgeous!

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. simply beautiful..dear..
    hope you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, that's super super gorgeous, Sonali! I can see you were playing with the lovely colours there. I'm glad you had a great time spending time with your family and friends on NYE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! Your eye makeup is so precise! Great look and great blog!

    diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. only I have to say this WOW WOW WOW !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails