Tuesday 17 November 2009

FOTD: Sunset Eyes




Don't we all love watching the sunset? I just love watching sunsets! They are so pleasing to watch especially the orangish hue that envelopes you everywhere! It just so happens I have a Sunset Eyeshadow Palette from Sleek and I chose the color which I feel closest resembles the colors of a Sunset and applied them on my eyes to create this effect which I simply call - SUNSET EYES! I am posting my sunset eyes pic as the FACE OF THE DAY!

Products Used for the Sunset Eyes:

Face: Rimmel Lasting Finish 16hr Foundation
Primer for eyes: Urban Decay Primer Portion
Eyes: Sleek Sunset i-divine eyeshadow palette
Cheeks: Barry M Blusher - Apricot
Eyeliner: Rimmel Glam'Eyes Professional Liquid Liner
Eyeliner for lower lash line: Mac Fluidline
Eyebrow: Urban Decay Brow Box: Brown Sugar
Mascara: No 7 Extravagant Lashes
Lipstick: Boots No7 Moisture Drench - Divine
Lipgloss: Mac Tinted Lip Conditioner - Soothing Beige
Face Powder: The Body Shop Loose Face Powder
Finishing Spray: Rose Water


Hope all of you liked the Sunset Eyes look xoxo


Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

10 comments:

  1. So lovely and light
    love the eye liner it done perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful Sonali...love this look on u...orange really suits u.
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted a comment, but didnt show up! Great luks, but is that winged line? Gorgeous, Sonali :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning as usual hun =) Orange does compliment you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWOW!! love it! wen did the sunset pallet come out, did i miss it :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for the lovely compliments :)
    @Divija: Yeh I would say its sort of a winged line look :)
    @Inner Bell: the sunset palette is a mainstay within the I-Divine family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lipstick and lipgloss are so natural and lovely! Just stumbled on your blog and I love it so far!

    http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Clearly Beautiful Blog: Thanks hun! and thanks for following me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I love the blending! It really opens your eyes! How's the Barry M. line and hows Rimmel's foundation also? :) I'm actually looking for a bunch of new products to review as well. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

    http://skincareandmakeupreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ M: thanks for the comment! Regarding your enquiry on BarryM, I have done a review on their blushers so you can check it out, blushers are highly pigmented, only the BL1 and BL6 are a bit less pigmented. Their dazzle dusts are amazing, check those out! I would recommend passing on their lipsticks and foundations xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails