Saturday 28 November 2009

Free Nails Inc worth £10.50 when you buy a Glamour Magazine!

Yesterday while shopping at Tesco, I passed by their magazine aisle. I stopped to check out the latest Fashion Magazines. While doing so my eyes got fixed on the latest issue of GLAMOUR magazine. The reason was they were giving a free bottle of Nail Polish by Nails Inc with every issue of this magazine. I got delighted and immediately bought myself a copy as I feel it was worth it. The magazine was priced at £ 2.00 a copy while the Nail POlish is worth £ 10.50 [RRP]. The polish comes sealed in a transparent cover which also covers the entire magazine. They have released 4 different colors and I chose red for myself :)

So what you waiting for? Hurry up and get yourself a free NAILS INC nail polish along with Glamour magazine!


Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

6 comments:

  1. hi, I've just found your blog and I think that it is very cute :) keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how nice..my fav girl Leighton on the cover. I want!! I love free gifts with mags :)
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, chica!

    btw - you've been nominated!
    http://apetitediva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the bargain alert sweet!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. honey, dont tell me u got hold of more than one mag :) this has been going on from quite some time. thought u might all know, so didnt bother to post it!

    latest Marie claire has a freebie from crabtree-evelyn. ooo...u find hilary swank on the cover page :) hope this helps ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sugar: thanks for following me :)
    @Janine: Hey girl! Thank you very much! Thats so sweet of you! xoxo
    Divija: Ah! Alright! I didnt know it was an old news! I was really excited about this offer thingy and wanted to let know others about it,lol, I got hold of one mag only!
    anyway, thanks for the latest update! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails