Monday 30 November 2009

I Love your Blog award!


I've been awarded the "I Love Your Blog" Award by the lovely Janine! She is gorgeous! Check out her blog---> http://apetitediva.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much! You made my day :)

Rules: Post the award on your blog together with the name of the person who has given you the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award :)

The 15 lovely bloggers I nominate for this award are:

Divija Reddy
Emily Loves
Witoxicity
Delhi's Beauty Addict
Get Gawjus!
Inner Belle
Girl With Glasses
martianDelights Make-Up Cosmetics Blog
M's Beauty Blog
Chaitali Mitra Burman
Sweet Sugar
Clearly Beautiful Blog
K.Lo.com
Kandee The Makeup Artist
Mahryska's Daily Dose

Congratulations to the above bloggers!
Have a lovely day :)



Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

19 comments:

  1. Anonymous30/11/09

    hey there! thanks so much for passing by and reading my blog regularly!!! so honored with the award! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found out that I've been nominated for the award!. Omg, I am so happy! Thanks darling so much!:) It really made my sad day brighter!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most welcome gals! hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.......i feel as if i won a pagent...too old for that, still I won something :)

    Sonali, wat can i say? thanq so much honey, u made my day :) i am speechless...

    do u believe me? i was planning to do this since long, but didnt know how to do...still i am not sure...consider I have done this before you...pls I mean it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry...pageant wrongly spelt :) my bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Sonali =)

    thank you very much for this blog award!

    tc
    -jing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous30/11/09

    Thank you for the award hun! I'll be posting soon! xo em

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so so much Sonali :)I really appreciate u nominating my blog...Again! U are a darling :*)
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sonali, Thank you very much for this lovely award! It's really thoughtful of you. You've made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops, I also meant to say Congratulations to you for getting the award too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sonali, i nominated you again :) grab ur award, hun :) thnq for the lovely award...

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Divija: You are very sweet! you really deserve this award hun!lol thanks for tagging me again hehe xoxo

    @ all you gals really deserve this award coz I Love your blogs!

    @Witoxicity: thanks love!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for nominating my blog, I am glad you enjoy reading it ! I am fairly new to all this so it's really encouraging to know that I must be doing something good !
    Thanks a bunch ! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are most welcome, Sonali!!!!

    Have a great day :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your award~~

    ReplyDelete
  16. @MartianDelights: you are welcome hun! have a lovely day :)

    @Janine @ Iva: thanks! have a lovely day gals xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sonali, I've just posted about this award on my blog and I've given you a tag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Sonali, thank you soooooo much!! i really really appreciate it! you have motivated me to post more posts! :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. @M: My pleasure hun xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails