Today I am going to talk to you about a set of interesting products - The Revlon Beyond Natural and The Revlon Precision Adhesive! They were sent to me by Revlon PR who wanted me to try them on and give an opinion.
Boots under a buy one get second at half price offer!
I received the following four Revlon Eyelashes for review. Now let me go in to a bit more in detail about each of them:-
- 91169 Long Volumising - They are quite long and pointed and give definition to your eyes when used. After using them I feel they are best suited for night outs and parties as they give a dramatic look and might not be suited for everyday use. They are a bit shiny in appearance but this could be toned down by coating a layer of mascara over it.
- 91170 3x Dramatic Volume - Compared to the 91169 these eyelashes are shorter in length but denser in appearance.These help to give a lot of volume to your eyes [3x times!] & are good for creating a cartoon or 'Anime' like effect on your eyes!
- 91155 Intensifying - They give definition to your eyes yet also look natural in appearance! Can be used while you go to college or office and no one will notice you are wearing false eyelashes!
- 91148 Defining - They are more defining than the 91155! They are quite pointed, sharp and long in appearance and this plays a lot in giving definition to your eyes while at the same time they can be used during the day as they are not way too intensifying.
- Easy to use
- Ultra light weight and lasted for a whole day on me!
- Looks natural in appearance.
- Can be re used many times.
- "step by step" instructions on the back of the case is useful for you beginners out there!
It comes with a very thin fibre tip brush which I like as it helps in ultra precise application on eyelashes. The glue comes out white initially so you can see where you applied it and after 15-20 seconds they turn clear and transparent and I feel this is a plus point. They are latex free and water proof! Latex allergy sufferers will especially love this product as its used on a sensitive area [the eyes]! My verdict- I am loving the glue, it works really well with the eyelashes, It holds so well and if you follow directions, it works! Precision Lash Adhesive is available for £4.99 at Boots.
The final verdict - These eyelashes from Revlon, a trusted brand, didn't disappoint me and I am happy to have them in my make up kit!
Have any of you tried Revlon Beyond Natural Lashes and Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive? Feel free to share your opinion about them!