Thursday 21 July 2011

How Are My New Bangs ;)

HELLO! I got new bangs.......No not real hair bangs! I am talking about a Clip On Bang Fringe Hair Extension!
I wanted to give all of you a preview of my upcoming OOTD post where I am wearing bangs!

Clip On Bang Fringe Hair Extension

For quite sometime I have been toying around with the idea of getting my bangs cut, but then I used to just back out of it. The reason was that I have long hair which I have been growing over the past many years and was scared of cutting them off and waiting for them to grow back. So I decided to do the next best thing! Use clip on bang fringe hair extensions! I bought this one [the one I am wearing in the pic] from an Afro-Caribbean hair salon for around 8 pounds.

Clip On Bang Fringe Hair Extension

I think these clip-on bangs would be ideal for parties or even daily use! They are made with synthetic hair and could be styled just like normal hair... and what makes me all the more happy is that they naturally blend with my real hair :)

Clip On Bang Fringe Hair Extension

So these are my new clip on bangs! I conclude by asking whether any of you like wearing clip on bangs?
Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

14 comments:

  1. this is a fab idea bangs really suit you, I had them for a while and quite liked them they were just hard to style on my hair so this would be a perfect soloution x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too use clip on hair extensions..they r so convenient and comfy...but nothing can replace naturally long and dense hair... :)
    The bangs r really suiting u ALOT
    n great photogrpahy..what camera do u use?
    M hosting an international giveawayTake a look ...it might interest you. :) http://www.dazzleandsizzle.com/2011/07/international-giveaway-gift-voucher.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonali you look like such a doll. I almost forget that you are a woman and not a mannequin !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha ... totally agree with Nivedita .. You indeed look like a doll <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! i agree with the ladies. you look like a doll with bangs. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute and idea is good!its goes with your hair very well makes it look even better and real.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dying to see your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dats such a nice idea..bt dey look fab on u..!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, i almost dint recognize u! love your new look, i love your natural hair too, so shiny and jet black :) i ve never really tried clip on bangs before, it looks quite convenient.. yeah, getting actual bangs is a pain sometimes, the maintenance is a real pain ;)

    post real soon, am waiting....

    xoxo
    Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them on you but I can guarantee that real bangs would look even awesome! Get long wispy ones for starters as they will be easy to manipulate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This really suits you..nd u look like a pretty dolll!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've bought a couple of versions of these for when my bangs are growing out. You can get all lengths and styles on eBay and the natural hair ones can be styled with heat. They look nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do ♥ the clip on bangs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails