Tuesday 19 April 2011

My Sleek Blush Collection

HELLO! I think it's time that I introduced all of you to my humble Sleek Blush Collection that I've collected over a couple of years and planning to collect more of them in the future.

Sleek Blushers

At Present I've 5 blushers from Sleek which I wear regularly & love them all!

Sleek Blushers


They are perfect for everyday wear and stay true to their color throughout the day. They show up pretty well on my skin and with the crazy pigmentation they have, I am sure they show up just as well on darker skintones.

Sleek Blushers

Its really hard for me to pick my favourite from all 5 blushers as I rather like to match my blush color according to my mood and choice of outfit that I'm going in for. But if I had just one choice to make I would pick up the Rose Gold blush as my anytime must-have color, the reason being it's a beautiful coral color with gold sparkles (reminds me of the NARS Orgasm) but it's not so much sparkle that I hate wearing it. It could also be paired well with a bronzer and looks beautiful on the cheeks!
If there's anything I dislike about the Sleek Blushers it's the design of the case. The case is very hard to open! When I first bought it, I chipped two of my finger nails while trying to open it and even after gathering all the strength that was left in me, I still couldnt open it, and finally when I managed to open it in a jerk I accidently ran over the blush and made a big dent into the product and due to this my Rose Gold and Pixie Pink blushes look like a bit of a mess ...I wish Sleek MakeUP would bring some change to their design flaw or else soon the day will come when I wont be left with any nails in my fingers :P

Sleek Blushers
L to R (Picture taken with Flash): Flushed, Pixie Pink, Rose Gold, Pomegranate, Sunrise

Sleek Blushers
L to R (Picture taken without Flash): Flushed, Pixie Pink, Rose Gold, Pomegranate, Sunrise

All in all, just for under a fiver, the Sleek Blushes get a thumbs up for me for the quality and pigmentation and, I would highly them to anyone!

Do you own any Blushes from Sleek MakeUP? How many have you collected so far?

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

25 comments:

  1. OMG!!! They are soo pigmented and gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very pigmented! envy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sunrise and flushed are the ones I love for a night out or when I want my blusher to show up more. They are so underrated though! Pixie Pink is my go to day time colour :) I don't quite like rose gold too as its too much disco shimmer for day time lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pomegranate and Sunrise look nice! Wonderful collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing collection! sleek blushes r so amazing for the price

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may sound weird. but I actually like all the colors. I love pinks and peaches in my blushes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the colors. Very nice collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! They all look amazing

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors are amazing! They all look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really wanted Flamingo. And Rose Gold.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love sleek blushes love pixie pink and pomegranate! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. the colors are so fresh..I love dhem all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. जाट देवता की राम-राम,
    बहुत बढिया है आपका ब्लाग।
    धन्यवाद

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have an amazing collection. Such beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. last 3 r super awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  16. such lovely colours i must immediatly buy some sleek blush b4 i totally miss out ;) thanks 4 the swatches hun

    ReplyDelete
  17. i havent own any sleek stuffs yet >.< but i love ur stash!

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like sunrise and pomegranate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, they are gorgeous!
    Definitely must get Pixie Pink and Rose Gold today!

    ReplyDelete
  20. very niceee

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have Rose Gold, Pomegranate, Sunrise, Scandalous and Life's a Peach. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rosegold is... so pretty!! *_* It remembers me like 103 of KIKO... and mm... a little Orgasm NARS, so much simming... I LOVE SLEEK! I will buy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOvely Collection Sonali...I loved Rose Gold n Sunrise the most :-))

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg those blushes are gorgeous! i love rose gold the most, it would probably look great as an eyeshadow too.

    New follower, love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's not as hard as you think to open de case. It's a security click. Just put your nail under where it closes and press inside introducing your nail as if you where pulling to open, you will here a "click" and the top opens easily. Just try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails