Friday 15 April 2011

15 Color Concealer Palette At Bargain Price!

HELLO! Recently I purchased the 15 Color Camouflage Concealer Palette (£5 + p&p) from eBay & bought it with intention of building up an exclusive make up kit essentially for applying makeup on my friends, relations and people as such.

15 Color Concealer Palette

This palette comes with 11 cream concealers ranging from pink to yellow undertones, three correctors and a highlighter. The color range is great, ranging from light to dark tones and the quality is admittedly not top-shelf but certainly better than some drugstore concealers which I've tried! While applying the texture is creamy but turns powdery on drying. The lasting power and coverage strength (more towards medium) is not bad either, it's almost like a cream-to-powder foundation, but doesn't feel too heavy on skin, and could even be used as a foundation!

The color correctors also work great to even out skin tone. The Yellow color corrector works fine in neutralizing red & purple and could be used for under eye circles. Lavender could be used to correct any shallowness/ashy or grey skin tones and, Green to neutralize any redness caused by pimples/ rashes.

15 Color Concealer Palette
(some random swatches)

Apart from the usual concealing qualities, it could also be used as cream base for the eyes!

Overall I am happy with my new Concealer palette, its a nice handy palette to travel with and last but not the least affordable too!
Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

11 comments:

  1. seems great to have as I love to do make-up for friends and family too and often find that I do not have base shades for their foundation or concealer. Will defo check out on ebay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought this a week or two ago, still waiting for my delivery, cant wait! Hopefully it comes tomorrow or monday as I need it for a bridal trial Im doing :S
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. gr8//all nice tips..I can use them for tomorrow..weekend party!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've always wanted to try purchasing them off ebay. you have a great mini review on it and i think that convinces me to give it a go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great palette at great bargain. cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a real bargain sonali and would be much helpful to even customize it. I wish I were your relative ( would have had the chance to get a make over by you in that case).
    Btw, I have mentioned you in my post. Please check it out as your DIY post had helped me to do that

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this on buyincoins n was gonna buy it..heard sum paypal issues now for india..lets see if I can get this..
    looks niceee..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow it looks great...and it's so cheap! Great find Sonali

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really need a great tip on using concealers
    i just use them under the eyes because it feels like it can somehow prevent eye smudges? do they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Nivedita: Thanks a lot, hun! You just made my day :)

    @Michelle: Concealers do help in making the under eye area look brighter and even-toned, however I doubt it would prevent any eye smudges. Try dusting the area under eyes with a little loose powder and it will help your eyeshadow/liner to stay put for a longer duration and prevent any eye smudges :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thats what i want NOW!!wish this was available in india too..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails