Friday 18 September 2009

3 for 2 Mix and Match Offer at Boots!

Hey Girls! I recently came to know that Boots is currently running a '3 for 2 Mix and Match' offer across all of self-selection cosmetics (excludes premium brands), Haircare & Skincare. You can buy three items and pay for two, you get the cheapest free! Be aware that you can't mix the offer across cosmetics, haircare and skincare. Like if you are buying items for e.g. cosmetics then all of the three items have to be from any self-selection cosmetics brand only.

You know what, I was finding it hard to resist this offer so I went there and picked up two of the Revlon Colorstay foundation in Sand Beige and Natural Tan (both Oily/Combination), I have always loved the coverage and long lasting nature of Colorstay foundation & already own the Colorstay foundation in Sand Beige (Normal/dry). Sand Beige shade in oily/combination type is quite light for my skintone but I wanted to try the oily/combination range and the Natural Tan had a kind of yellow undertone, which suits my asian skin but was showing dark and muddy on my skin, but when I mixed the Sand Beige with Natural Tan for a custom shade and sampled it on my neck region, it was the perfect color! yey! The Colorstay foundation is priced at £11.73.

The third item which I picked up under this offer was Boots No7 'Extravagant Lashes' mascara! Its available in the shades of Black, Brownish Black and Navy. Mine is in black and I LOVE IT!! It's such an amazing mascara for my eyes! The magic is in its unique square shaped brush that creates dramatic curling effect on lashes, and gives them a volume too. But it does take a bit of getting used to using the big brush first but that's the same with all volumising mascara, isn't it? No 7 Extravagant Lashes mascara is priced at £11.50

Plus the cherry on the cake is you get this stunning No7 sultry eyeshadow palette free with every purchase of No7 Extravagant Lashes Mascara!! Hence I can say I got 4 items for the price of 2!

Boots No 7 Extravagant Mascara (Black)

No 7 Sultry Eyeshadow Palette


I have this habit of hunting around for various offers and getting a best deal for myself when it comes to buying anything! Most of the time I like to think twice before buying stuffs, I ask myself if I really need this or not, am I going to waste my hard earned money on getting a duplicate of what I already have which is going to last me for a long time anyway? And when its time for using that duplicate, something else would have emerged into the market which would have caught my interest and by then i would have already lost my interest in that duplicate! I know I sound a bit stingy but I can't help it, all thanks to my accountant like thinking :D

Anyway, you girls take care and enjoy the weekend and make sure to take advantage of this lovely offer from Boots!

Hugs to you Girls xx
Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

1 comment:

  1. ohh I always wondered how that mascara would be!! Now that you said you liked it, I'l def give it go, espeially when the cute palette comes along with it :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails