Tuesday 28 September 2010

A Mini Haul From Claire's

Hey everyone :)
Although I've never done haul posts its always fun to read what other bloggers have been recently splurging into! Such is the impact these posts have on me, that everytime I see their haul post, it motivates me to splurge more ;D
So here I am posting about my latest splurge from Claire's for you gals (and guys too) to enjoy


Now I have no idea of what this thingy is actually called and all I know is that, its great for transforming your boring ankle/low knee length boots into a fashionable high leg boot! In the above pic I have pushed the boundaries a little bit further by pairing it with my heels!


I got these lovely falsies from Girls Aloud at half price! A while ago I had spotted these at Superdrugs and New Look, but was reluctant to pay the full price for these but now I am really happy that I got these here at a fantastic bargain!


Visiting Claire's and not getting their lovely nail paints is something I just can't do without! I got this pink nail paint, the bottle has a top compartment that contains mini heart shaped glitterlike decorations meant to be sprinkled over the nail paint for an instant easy DIY nail art! The other one is a translucent black nail paint with tiny multi colored glitters in it, great for those days when I fancy a bit of sparkle on my nails!


Did you know that Claire's also does matte nail paints and matte top coats? I bet a lot of you didn't know about this! Rimmel and ELF have had their matte top coats launched for quite a while now and I was beginning to feel guilty for so far not having a single chance to try them out, so the moment I saw this matte top coat sitting on their shelves, I knew its gonna be mine!


Lastly, I got a bracelet with golden, antiquie like finish and detailing, its stunning isn't it!

Hope you enjoyed reading this post, it was my first Haul post but its certainly not going to be my last Haul post! xoxo
Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

24 comments:

  1. I"ve never bought polish from Claires before - how does their polish wear?

    roxy
    http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I hear about Claire's having a matte top coat.
    Is it any good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gone2RehabBRB & roxybeautyblog - Their nail paints are fab! I love how quick drying and long wearing they are! The matte top coat is very good! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous28/9/10

    I love Claires, always something to cheer me up. Thanks for the post, love the nail varnish. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul.
    I never knew Claires had a matte top coat, I'm going to have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice to know Claire has a matte top coat..I have used Rimmel though ...but Sally Hanson is in Demand these dayz too..the colors r too good as per the season and trend z!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how much are those boot things?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Harpreet - I think I got this for 12 pounds xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that thing that lets you transform your shoes into boots! That's too cool =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. where to begin? what all am i eyeing?????? except for the boot thingy I pretty much loved ur haul. I didn't like that coz it just wont suit me at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh that boot thing is kinda cool! that bracelet is really pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know that Claire's did a matte topcoat. I did buy a topcoat from there which was just a standard shiny one, it cost me £1 and it dries super quick and really locks the nail polish down.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowwww i just love the bracelet...I'm really addicted to antique jewelery....Even those polishes look very pretty....Thanx for your comment!!Great post sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like how the first thing looks on you! Though I don't know the name either

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ur post makes me wanna do a haul post too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like that one too #thebootthingy I think it's really awesome. I'll check that one out if they have it here. Agenda for Tomorrow? MALL! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, i really like your bracelet its awesome. Nice products you got!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous30/9/10

    Claire's has so much cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous haul! That bot thingy looks interesting :)

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like that bracelet and that black nail varnish sonali. Are they pigmented enough though?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous1/10/10

    Hey, you are my giveaway winner!!

    Please send me an email with your details, so I can send you the prize!

    Congratulations!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the bracelet! Thumbs up for upcoming hauls in the future :)
    Congrats for winning the contest! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Confessions of a Beautyholic - Thank you so much!!xoxo

    @all - thanks a lot for your comments! have a nice day xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails