Monday 30 May 2011

FOTD - Some Mobile Uploads

HELLO! Being in a good mood today I clicked a few pics of myself using my mobile phone and 'luckily' most of them had come out quite well (yah, my cell phone sucks at taking good quality pics :S) so I decided to share some of them with you....

For my face, I started off by applying a little bit of MUFE Stop Shining Shine Corrector on my t-zone area for a shine free look all day and then chose to wear my MAC Pro Longwear foundation on top of it.



I went in for a simple eye look by swiping over a layer of brown eyeshadow using my trusted Grimas Palette over the eyelid and then filled in the brows with Illamasqua Brow powder in shade Vehement.
I am a fan of MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack and I rarely go out without lining my upper lids with it. I am also loving the the Matte Highlighter from Anastasia which I like to use on my brow bone as well as on the waterline to give an illusion of bigger and brighter eyes...



I was chuffed to see the Lord and Berry Lipstick Crayon in shade Earth (purchased from ASOS) in my mail box today (hummm now you know why I was in a good mood!). After wearing it on my lips, I realized that it was complimenting my eye makeup really well and therefore I decided to keep it on for rest of the day....



This is what happens to me after I get fed up of clicking way too many pictures with my mobile phone with most them turning out bad! Ok I know where your mind is rightnow..... don't you dare say that I look like Michael Jackson in this pic! I am serious, Grrrrr!



hehe! Enjoy!
Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

29 comments:

  1. Anonymous30/5/11

    your the most pretty girl i came across...with incredible makeup tips... love this look on you so soft!

    hey please check my blog out, it wont be as good as yours, but its a pleasure to follow you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    x

    francescaxdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so pretty. Your make up is very very well done! :)

    http://style-fiesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wwwwooowwwwwwww!!!!!

    veryyyy beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i invite you to visit my blog:
    http://latika-cruz.blogspot.com
    Latika Tienda (Facebook)
    *naiara*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the most gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. U are so beautiful. Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazingly beautiful as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww sooooo pretty!!! love the eye make-up <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gooosh I love how u do your eyebrow!!! pls post an eyebrow shaping tutorial <3~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowww Sonali you look really beautiful...i love your eyes and lips and..everything...your lip shade is soooooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been waiting for an article like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha..you made me laugh(with the MJ part). you do great makeup..love the color of the lipstick.

    cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. so very beautiful! thank you for visiting my blog! xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. very pretty...loved dat lip crayon shade..

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous!! the lipstick is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. you're really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look gorgeous <3 your make up looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. o wow! nice post! i suck at applying makeup so it's a good thing i stumbled upon your blog..looking forward for more posts! following you now..hope you visit my blog! kisses!

    PS you're pretty!
    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! You have some AMAZING lips! I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
    <3eimi
    http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. so very pretty perfect ..I like the lip color cud you plz let me know the name and number of the shade!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I looove the lip color! U look super gorgeous. I was lmao @ the MJ part :D.

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. MJ lol..no way! you look too pretty :)

    Shifa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. MJ? no way!! lol
    u are so beautiful and i love ur FOTDs!
    ur new follower,

    hugs,
    Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi

    you look great
    How do you like the lord and berry cosmetics are they comparable to revlon and lakme that we get here in india. I visited the ASOS link you have given and was thrilled to know that they ship free internationally. Can you tell me something bout your shopping experience with them.

    love
    shivani

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Shivani - Hi! Thanks for the compliment :)
    Being a lipstick lover myself, I've tried and tested a lot of brands and I would say that Lord and Berry makes fantastic lipsticks and glosses and the quality is comparable to high end brands!
    I've shopped from the ASOS website a couple of times and my experience with them has been good overall :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails