Saturday 28 January 2012

Twist Up Lip Pencils - Sleek Makeup

HELLO! Lining the lips is important for me especially when my lipstick has a bright intense colour. I generally start out with lipliner before applying my lipstick, lipliner gives me a guide for applying the lipstick and keeps it stay in place as I don't like it when the lipstick colour starts to bleed.

Recently I have been turing to the Twist Up Lip Pencils by Sleek Makeup (RRP £2.80) for my daily lip ritual and I've three in my arsenal:
- Twist Up Lip Pencil 651 in Current
- Twist Up Lip Pencil 653 in Chestnut
- Twist Up Lip Pencil 652 in Deep Cherry
Twist Up Lip Pencils - Sleek Makeup
I have always wanted a liner which does not require sharpening, Sleek Twist Up Lip Pencils comes in a retractable applicator meaning there is no need for sharpening! It's a very long lasting formula and is meant to provide rich colour and precise application. It draws on so nicely and the pigment in this liner is great! It's perfect to be worn with or without lipstick/ lipgloss. Twist Up Lip Pencils - Sleek Makeup
Twist Up Lip Pencils - Sleek Makeup
L-R: Twist Up Lip Pencil 651 in Current, Twist Up Lip Pencil 653 in Chestnut, Twist Up Lip Pencil 652 in Deep Cherry

Current is a dark raspberry colour and works great with dark pink lipsticks. Chestnut is a deep peachy brown colour that will work great with coral and brown lip products and is my absolute favourite lipliner. Deep Cherry is an intense cherry colour that would work great for medium to dark skintone.

Have you tried Twist Up Lip Pencils by Sleek Makeup? What is your favourite lip liner?
Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

12 comments:

  1. Lovely shades <3 Thanks for sharing Sonali :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shades and swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous28/1/12

    i used to love the twist ups but i found they broke too easily and dried out too fast. I stick with plain pencils now.

    anya and baby kenzi
    http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swatches! They look so nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice shades, raspberry looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous28/1/12

    great shades!!! really pigmented...


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I like the chestnut... so creamy... wish I could get them in Ireland :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is the texture creamy?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors are wonderful. I've never used Sleek before but would look into it.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks very nice I have couple of those and their quality is really good!
    I have the waterproof ones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All shades are perfect i like that one "653".its so perfect colour for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous23/5/12

    652 deep cherry: my favourite

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails