Wednesday 1 August 2012

Birthday FOTD

HELLO! Close up shots of my makeup/hair I did on my birthday!
I did a neutral eye look, cat liner and a pop of multi-coloured glitter on the lids. I also curled my hair after a long time, it took me about an hour to curl all of my hair as I have naturally straight long hair.
Birthday FOTDBirthday FOTD
I am wearinmg the MAC Pro longwear lipstick in shade Stuck On You.
Birthday FOTD
Foundation - Revlon Colorstay for oily/combination skin in shade True Beige | Concealer - Revlon Colorstay Under eye concealer in shade Medium
Birthday FOTD
Here's a close up of my eye featuring the multicoloured glitter. I used the Sleek Oh So Special palette for this look. I am also wearing my favourite ES Handmade Half Mini Black Lashes.
Birthday FOTD
Birthday FOTD
Hope you liked my Birthday FOTD, thanks for visiting xoxo
Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

20 comments:

  1. Love the neutral eye on you Sonali! That pop of glitter finishes it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is looking very nice...they were just perfect for ur birthday dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you look like a barbie doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous <3 Love the eye makeup Sonali!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous <3 Love the eye makeup Sonali!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what contact lenses are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. what contact lenses are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I wearing the purecon tricolour lenses in hazel :)

      Delete
  8. Ohh you look GORGEOUS Sonali!!! Like perfect, like a model..!! :D :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loooove the eye makeup! You are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful!! absolutely stunning nothing less!!
    keep up!!
    love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowowow woooooow you look beautiful! Wow! Happy Belated Birthday!<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mind blowing !

    Belated Happy Birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  13. adore the eyes! great look and happy belated birthday

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow is that a bollywood actress you look STUnning happy belated birthday hun love the make up esp the hair you look wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice make up:) u look lovely..
    titiyangzom.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails