Tuesday 2 September 2014

ASIAN BEAUTIFIER - 5TH ANNIVERSARY!



HELLO! Today the 2nd of September 2014 is my blog's 5th anniversary and I can't believe that 5 years have passed since I commenced this blog in 2009 simply for the fun of it! Since 2009 I posted blogs on various topics such as beauty, make up, cosmetics, skincare, health to name few. I gained lots of followers over this period and also followed lots of blogs and to summarise I had lots of fun blogging and wish in recent times had the
time to post lots of blogs but unfortunately I am way too busy at work and hardly have any spare time even for simple leisure activities! I wish and wish my workload will soon reduce and I get the time to pursue my passion of being a beauty blogger! Something tells me this year I will get the time to post blogs more frequently - wanna know why? I consider No.5 to be my lucky number and due to this reason I feel this year I will get to post lots of beauty blogs!

Before I take leave for now let me take this opportunity to thank each and every one of my followers for supporting me all these years and want you all to know I am nothing without you all!

I pray to almighty to bring lots of joy and prosperity to everyone in this world!

Love you all my lovely followers!
Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails